Restaurant servers will lose their 18% gratuity tip from large groups, as of January 1, 2014. A change in tax policy will prevent restaurant workers from collection automatic gratuities. The 18% added gratuity on a group 8 or more will be automatically included in their payroll. This causes the worker to wait up to two weeks for that tip, as well as paying additional taxes on it. It also means minimum wage workers will get less money, while the federal government gets more.
- Alluc.ee Is Dead, Here Are Top 3 Alternatives ift.tt/2G8XDbs--> 3 hours ago
- Want to get a free pamphlet, "What is IFTTT?" ift.tt/2nbx38v #IFTTT #AuthorMattCole--> 9 hours ago
- Utilizing IFTTT 2nd Edition. ift.tt/2mcOvG7--> 13 hours ago
- Check out my RPG Maker reference book! ift.tt/2n81J6p #rpgmaker #rpgmakerweb #utilizingrpgmaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…--> 13 hours ago
- It's March 20, 2018 at 05:00PM here. You can keep up with my current projects @ ift.tt/1KGc045 #AuthorMattCole--> 14 hours ago