Restaurant servers will lose their 18% gratuity tip from large groups, as of January 1, 2014. A change in tax policy will prevent restaurant workers from collection automatic gratuities. The 18% added gratuity on a group 8 or more will be automatically included in their payroll. This causes the worker to wait up to two weeks for that tip, as well as paying additional taxes on it. It also means minimum wage workers will get less money, while the federal government gets more.
- Recycle LCDs into LEDs ift.tt/2myDuQw--> 1 hour ago
- Old Phone, New Remote Switch ift.tt/2Lz5Ok5--> 4 hours ago
- Wire Wound Resistors On Your Own ift.tt/2mEDyyp--> 7 hours ago
- Utilizing IFTTT 2nd Edition. ift.tt/2mcOvG7--> 8 hours ago
- It's July 21, 2018 at 05:00PM here. You can keep up with my current projects @ ift.tt/1KGc045 #AuthorMattCole--> 9 hours ago