Restaurant servers will lose their 18% gratuity tip from large groups, as of January 1, 2014. A change in tax policy will prevent restaurant workers from collection automatic gratuities. The 18% added gratuity on a group 8 or more will be automatically included in their payroll. This causes the worker to wait up to two weeks for that tip, as well as paying additional taxes on it. It also means minimum wage workers will get less money, while the federal government gets more.
- Google quietly acquires UK based start-up that turns smartphone screens into speakers ift.tt/2Df2YNA--> 39 minutes ago
- OnePlus checkout system reportedly hacked, customers report credit card fraud ift.tt/2D8f2Mu--> 1 hour ago
- Did you know, I also provide websites? Need someone to setup a website for you? Go over to my link below and see if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…--> 1 hour ago
- Want to get a free pamphlet, "What is IFTTT?" ift.tt/2nbx38v #IFTTT #AuthorMattCole--> 13 hours ago
- Check out my RPG Maker reference book! ift.tt/2n81J6p #rpgmaker #rpgmakerweb #utilizingrpgmaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…--> 16 hours ago