In an unprecedented action, Obama waives ban on arming terrorist to allow aid to Syrian opposition.
According to the Washington Times, a “provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to ‘vetted’ opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.” According to the President of the United States, he has the authority to waive the ban, citing the Arms Export Control Act. The waiver is for sections 40 and 40A of the Arms Export Control Act.
The Arms Export Control Act “provides
- Want to get a free pamphlet, "What is IFTTT?" ift.tt/2nbx38v #IFTTT #AuthorMattCole--> 43 minutes ago
- Check out my RPG Maker reference book! ift.tt/2n81J6p #rpgmaker #rpgmakerweb #utilizingrpgmaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…--> 3 hours ago
- Utilizing IFTTT 2nd Edition. ift.tt/2mcOvG7--> 3 hours ago
- It's August 16, 2017 at 05:00PM here. You can keep up with my current projects @ ift.tt/1KGc045 #AuthorMattCole--> 4 hours ago
- Sight and Sound Novel: ift.tt/2mudBCN #books #AuthorMattCole https://t.co/pU8znd1egT--> 6 hours ago