In an unprecedented action, Obama waives ban on arming terrorist to allow aid to Syrian opposition.
According to the Washington Times, a “provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to ‘vetted’ opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.” According to the President of the United States, he has the authority to waive the ban, citing the Arms Export Control Act. The waiver is for sections 40 and 40A of the Arms Export Control Act.
The Arms Export Control Act “provides
- Google quietly acquires UK based start-up that turns smartphone screens into speakers ift.tt/2Df2YNA--> 35 minutes ago
- OnePlus checkout system reportedly hacked, customers report credit card fraud ift.tt/2D8f2Mu--> 1 hour ago
- Did you know, I also provide websites? Need someone to setup a website for you? Go over to my link below and see if… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…--> 1 hour ago
- Want to get a free pamphlet, "What is IFTTT?" ift.tt/2nbx38v #IFTTT #AuthorMattCole--> 13 hours ago
- Check out my RPG Maker reference book! ift.tt/2n81J6p #rpgmaker #rpgmakerweb #utilizingrpgmaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…--> 16 hours ago