In an unprecedented action, Obama waives ban on arming terrorist to allow aid to Syrian opposition.
According to the Washington Times, a “provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to ‘vetted’ opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.” According to the President of the United States, he has the authority to waive the ban, citing the Arms Export Control Act. The waiver is for sections 40 and 40A of the Arms Export Control Act.
The Arms Export Control Act “provides
- I have changed my business model and now have 'How to' content on Patreon! ift.tt/2I0z9BY--> 1 hour ago
- Utilizing IFTTT 2nd Edition. ift.tt/2mcOvG7--> 16 hours ago
- It's June 23, 2018 at 05:00PM here. You can keep up with my current projects @ ift.tt/1KGc045 #AuthorMattCole--> 17 hours ago
- I have changed my business model and now have 'How to' content on Patreon! ift.tt/2I0z9BY--> 1 day ago
- Threat Intelligence Platform on War Against Cybercriminals ift.tt/2txLHHT--> 1 day ago